The Jordan Times
AMMAN — The Jordan Hashemite Charity Organisation (JHCO) announced that a new 28-truck aid convoy, loaded with food supplies, crossed from Jordan into Gaza on Tuesday evening.
JHCO Secretary-General Hussein Shibli said that the shipment falls within Jordan’s continued efforts to support the people of Gaza.
He told the public service TV Al Mamlaka that land aid convoys and airdrop operations are continuing to deliver relief to beseiged Gaza “by all possible means.”
He added that Jordan has sent 282 aid trucks to the Gaza Strip over the past two weeks, of which 220 have entered the strip so far.